Saturday, October 11, 2008

Jeera Rice with Kadi Pakora

Today's Special - Jeera Rice with Kadi Pakora

I tried the Kadi Pakora punjabi style u can get the details here
Jeera Rice - Put some ghee in a cooker, once the ghee is hot add some Cumin seeds, Lavang, Onion, Green chilli Slit into two, fry the above till the onion turns brown now add the washed Rice to the above gravy and fry , now add water to cook the rice, dont forget to add salt...hey jeera rice is ready in 10 mins...cool na

Have a look

Jeera Rice with Kadi Pakora sending over to Aartee's Sapadu Ready Event




3 comments:

Indian Khana said...

Jeera Rice and Kadi pakora is yummy combo..I have same type of jeera rice in my blog to :)

Anonymous said...

nice jeera rice recipe...i hv a jeera rice recipe in my bolg too...but i dont add the onions...shall try ur variation sometime :-)

Anonymous said...

That looks yummy. I'll try this out this weekend. Check my blog for the new event, wish to get some contribution for the event http://bengalicuisine.wordpress.com/2008/10/13/event-of-the-month-satisfy-your-sweet-tooth/